my boss is so handsome!

 
have been working closely with the boss recently. not referring to my manager but the big boss aka account director who share the same birthday as my mummy. and i suddenly realized he is super handsome, especially with his shades on. 

he knew i have no sense of directions thus he drives me to meeting. 
he knew i didnt like the china-man clients thus he layan them throughout recce and didnt say a word about my impatience towards them. 
he knew i am tired after recce hence he worked on the report while i blow water with colleague aka the driver all the way from lumut to KL. 
he is just so cool when he speaks my mind in front of the colleagues! thank you boss!

how to not love you job when you have a super handsome super gentleman super understanding boss? although sometimes i beh tahan some of his bad habits la. hahaha... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面